Monday, February 25, 2019

You've Got Mail #6

Hello Lovelies, it's been a hot minute since I've updated, or written anything substantial at all.
I've just been very busy with my life here in Canada, trying to find a balance between life and working and trying to get back in a routine that makes me feel like myself.
We're already at the end of our 2nd month of 2019 and I'm trying to set goals for myself (even if they are little ones) so I don't feel like I've been set adrift in this huge ocean we call life.

I've finally completed the Travel Blog update of our mini road trip when we first arrived in Canada (can you believe that was 10 months ago already!) and the next blog I'm planning is my Christmas and New Years trip to New Jersey/New York. I'm hoping to get that one out before the end of March.

In regards to the reading - my plan is to finish A Court of Wings and Ruin by the end of this week. I won't be reviewing it but the goal going forward is to try and read a book a week so it just means sticking to my guns an actually reading - I do miss it but I have a tendency to get distracted by all the amazing TV shows we've go going at the moment.
Until next time - C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment