Thursday, March 5, 2020

You've Got Mail #7

Hello Lovelies!
It has been a TIME since I last updated!
I've been very busy socializing and relocating my life back home.
Yup! You read that correctly, my 2 years in Canada has come to an end - I am currently writing this from the comfort of my teenage home.


The packing stress to fit my two year life worth of things into 3 bags was REAL. And of course there was no way I was going to leave behind the 7 books I had accumulated in those 2 years (even though I promised myself I wouldn't buy any).

Since being back I have bought 2 more and I've only been back home for a full week!
It's been very relaxing having time off and just being able to read. I left about 3 books at home that were only half read and so even though I'm about halfway through Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell I decided I needed to finish the others I left behind first.

So I've finished 'Salem's Lot and The Shining and now I've got my focus back onto The Lord of the Rings which I will hopefully finish before the week is out.

It's been nice being back home surrounded by my books and my things. I plan to do as much reading as I can this year and so far we're off to a good start! I don't know if I'll be reviewing every book I read but I'll make a good go of it! 


Until next time - C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment